Wednesday 20 May 2009

Bramley Apple Pie

I'd better move over in the kitchen and give D some space to experiment. Most of you know I'm not into making cakes, pastries, biscuits and the like, although I enjoy eating them when offered. D. offen feels deprived of such naughties and recently had a yen for an apple pie. A friend brought the Bramleys from Gibraltar (apparently, these are the only ones that will do) and away he went.....the kitchen was chaos - even with frozen pastry - but here is the result:


This is the man who said food was fuel when we met 7 years ago. Happily, he's learned that eating can be an enjoyable experience and now relishes a variety of dishes from around the world. Maybe with his baking success, I can persuade him to experiment in cooking other things.

1 comment:

Music Food and Love said...

Hi! I want to thank you for your kind words, you left in my blog!
Apple pie is delicious and that one looks very yummy.